Discussion area for all Scirocco models
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Mar Thu 02, 2006 9:49 pm
- Vehicles: subi's and vdubs
- Location: Helena
- Posts: 1803
- Joined: May Mon 22, 2006 8:56 pm
- Vehicles: 97F3506BT80Westy96Trek96A6Avant
- Location: A trailer park in Bozeman, MT
littlewhitebeast wrote:very hot. to bad the GTi rocco was never sold here in the states. makes me kinda wounder about its past. maybe just re-badged. looks like a S to me
You know that crossed my mind too but it does have that strut brace in the front. The all black dash made me think S as well.
I don't think that badge would be easy to come across either especially here in the states. Other than that strut brace and the badge though, it looks like an S through and through.
1997 F-350 6BT | 1996 Trek | 1996 A6 Avant | 1980 Westfalia
- The Dubfather
- Posts: 4166
- Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
- Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6
- Location: ZooTown Represent!
kompressorgolf wrote:the stamped vin never lies!
Unless the Russians have gotten ahold of it!!
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.
Captain Pajama SharkMikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!