Classifieds category for Volkswagen parts and cars
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Kicking the tires...
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Apr Mon 15, 2013 8:15 pm
- Vehicles: 07 Honda Accord
- Location: Helena
Does anyone have a power outlet/cigarette lighter cover? The one in the trunk of my 03 Golf broke off years ago & the previous owners never bothered to replace it. The socket works, it just needs a cover. The picture is of the power point near the shifter; I imagine it's the same as the one in the back.
- In the passengers seat...
- Posts: 422
- Joined: Apr Fri 25, 2008 2:48 am
- Vehicles: Mk4 Jetta GLS TDI
- Location: Missoula, MT
use the one out of the trunk. .. since it's on the side in the trunk you don't need it like you do that one
- Euro Addict!!!
- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Jun Wed 30, 2010 4:42 pm
- Vehicles: 58 Buggy,65 Baja,69 Beetle, 72 Westy
- Location: Laurel
I say hit the salvage yards. I think a cover out of a beetle or Jetta would also work.
.R13 5 (o\!/o)
- In the trunk...
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Apr Wed 08, 2009 4:07 pm
- Vehicles: 2009 Tacoma TRD Off Road
- Location: Laurel, MT
7L6919341F is the part number for the cover ran across it on ECS