Corrado owners sign in!

Discussion area for all Corrado models

Moderators: Mikewire, Roadhog

Postby Roadhog on Mar Wed 19, 2008 9:17 pm

w00t! More rados!

Sooo.. that now makes Corrados outnumbering everyone else on bigskyvw.. amirite?
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby 92RadoSLC on Mar Wed 19, 2008 9:49 pm

My name is Travis BTW, also theres an old man w/ a vr6 he bought new from DePratu here in Kalispell and uses as a daily<must>, I had mine a year and had to do a new engine & tranny swap, need new harness though <where> :banghead: but still my fav money bucket<Looove> :evil: LONG LIVE THE RADO! :unibrow: :unibrow:
92RadoSLC
n00b...

n00b...
 
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar Wed 19, 2008 7:56 pm
Location: Kalispell Mt

Postby Roadhog on Mar Wed 19, 2008 10:50 pm

post pics.
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby thetwodubheads on Mar Thu 20, 2008 1:28 am

Already told you about ours, but here it was while still running as a G60 before the charger went a second time and I decided a turbo would be easier to maintain :banghead:
Image
Image
thetwodubheads
Kicking the tires...

Kicking the tires...
 
offline
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Dec Fri 14, 2007 1:30 am
Location: Billings
Vehicles: 2012 Golf TDI, 2010 Ram 2500 Cummins

Postby Rennwagen1 on Mar Thu 20, 2008 8:58 am

Should we compare the Rados to Mk1s? Or maybe just Rabbits? Count again.....I have 2 rabbits myself...hehe :laughing:
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby Roadhog on Mar Thu 20, 2008 9:12 am

6 Corrado owners on here...
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby kompressorgolf on Mar Thu 20, 2008 10:51 am

Roadhog wrote:w00t! More rados!

Sooo.. that now makes Corrados outnumbering everyone else on bigskyvw.. amirite?


nope, fail i got two aeron got two stoney one rabbit king a couple diesels i believe if rabbit convertibles count rados are screwed! lucky would dwarf alone :laughing:

and thats just the rabbits, not mk1's in general!
68 bug daily 78 16vt bunny in the works updates soon***********************
User avatar
kompressorgolf
Moderator

Moderator
 
offline
 
Posts: 3532
Joined: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: bozeman
Vehicles: 86 audi SQ, b3 coupe Quattro, 92 urs4

Postby Rennwagen1 on Mar Thu 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Booyaa!!!

I love a good e-fight!!
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby Ramrod on Mar Thu 20, 2008 12:18 pm

MMMMM, that's purdy yellow rado. I like the tinted marker lights, hope I get to see it in person some day.
"That Guy"
B5 Audi S4 Stg 3, '00 A6 Avant, '69 VW Squareback, '69 VW Westfalia
Image_________________________Image
User avatar
Ramrod
Euro Addict!!!

Euro Addict!!!
 
offline
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Feb Mon 05, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Postby Roadhog on Mar Thu 20, 2008 3:14 pm

kompressorgolf wrote:
Roadhog wrote:w00t! More rados!

Sooo.. that now makes Corrados outnumbering everyone else on bigskyvw.. amirite?


nope, fail i got two aeron got two stoney one rabbit king a couple diesels i believe if rabbit convertibles count rados are screwed! lucky would dwarf alone :laughing:

and thats just the rabbits, not mk1's in general!


Lucky doesn't count... :laughing:

You cant just count mk1's... then I can say mk2s and mk3's fall into the same category as a Corrado.... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

PreviousNext

Return to Corrado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users