corrado questions??

Discussion area for all Corrado models

Moderators: Mikewire, Roadhog

Re: corrado questions??

Postby Roadhog on Jan Sun 10, 2010 1:44 pm

skaterazn wrote:Specner is a noob. There were no '96 Corrados. 95 was the last year and in Canada only. And why would you want the 160mph cluster. Your transmission wont let you go past 130 :p And it would take forever in an NA :ninja:

this says otherwise...

http://www.corrado-vr6.info/background.htm

I read another article where it said that there were still a few made in early 96'. I will have to find it.
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats

Vehicles:  

Postby skaterazn on Jan Sun 10, 2010 2:09 pm

anedarado wrote:you dont think i could make anything on a g60? even w/it only 2k?

My friend is selling his Corrado for 10k. He's put over 20k into it. You'll never break even. and his is a VRT and goes fast
92 Corrado SLC VRT that goes KAAABOOOOM
87 Toyota Poopra

89 GTI VR6
skaterazn
Back seat driver...

Back seat driver...

Postby anedarado on Jan Thu 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Roadhog wrote:
skaterazn wrote:Specner is a noob. There were no '96 Corrados. 95 was the last year and in Canada only. And why would you want the 160mph cluster. Your transmission wont let you go past 130 :p And it would take forever in an NA :ninja:

this says otherwise...

http://www.corrado-vr6.info/background.htm

I read another article where it said that there were still a few made in early 96'. I will have to find it.

They quit building them in 95 but still had a few they didnt send out til 96 so they called em a 96, i think only in the uk tho.

i passed on the g60 too btw, guy was a dick. :finger:
For every "Drive Safely" sign, shouldn't there be a "Resume Normal Driving" sign?
anedarado
Kicking the tires...

Kicking the tires...

Previous

Return to Corrado