Missoula Events

Post local and regional GTG's

Moderator: BigSkyEuro Moderators

Missoula Events

Postby Rennwagen1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:09 am

I think we are getting enough folks around the Missoula area to maybe start having our own GTGs. It doens't have to be anything major, like maybe for coffee or something. It is getting to be summer time, so I think that maybe a day during the week would be better, as usually everyone has something going on on the weekends when it is nice. For instance I will suggest tuesday nights at the Starbucks in the Shopko parking lot on Reserve at say 7:00 Pm. That should give everyone time to get home from work and get the family fed and situated for the night. Also gives time for the folks that want to come from say Corvallis, or Arlee......

Questions, comments, concerns

GTG pix for clix!!
Image
Image
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby sneakyboy1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:19 am

Tuesday evenings work perfect for me. Single dad full time dad here but my daughter goes with her mom after school on tues/thurs till 9pm so I am down for that if other people are. :thumbsup:
User avatar
sneakyboy1
Euro Addict!!!

Euro Addict!!!
 
offline
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Jan Wed 09, 2008 1:30 am
Location: Missoula, MT
Vehicles: 03 B6 A4 3.0 6MT
63 VW Bug
83 GTI
83 CJ7

Postby Roadhog on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:52 am

Tuesdays I have class.
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby Rennwagen1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 4:18 pm

At 7:00 at night? during the summer? I was just throwing out tuesday, but really any day during the week works for me, but I would prefer not doing it on Wednesday. I know we are going to have some conflicts and we will never find a day that works for everyone but not everyone has to make it to all of them.

Sidebar: Saturday the 5th. We should have a GTG after the Autocross Test and Tune at Big Sky High School. I say 5:00 pm, at the Starbucks in the ShopKo Parking lot on Reserve, unless we wanted to get some food somewhere, as everyone might be hungry after the test and tune......
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby sneakyboy1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Rennwagen1 wrote:At 7:00 at night? during the summer? I was just throwing out tuesday, but really any day during the week works for me, but I would prefer not doing it on Wednesday. I know we are going to have some conflicts and we will never find a day that works for everyone but not everyone has to make it to all of them.

Sidebar: Saturday the 5th. We should have a GTG after the Autocross Test and Tune at Big Sky High School. I say 5:00 pm, at the Starbucks in the ShopKo Parking lot on Reserve, unless we wanted to get some food somewhere, as everyone might be hungry after the test and tune......


Yeah, lets shoot for Saturday for the first ZOO GTG, maybe we can discuss a better GTG time for everyone at this one. :thumbsup:
User avatar
sneakyboy1
Euro Addict!!!

Euro Addict!!!
 
offline
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Jan Wed 09, 2008 1:30 am
Location: Missoula, MT
Vehicles: 03 B6 A4 3.0 6MT
63 VW Bug
83 GTI
83 CJ7

Postby Rennwagen1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 10:14 pm

That works for me. SO! Saturday the 5th at 5:00 at Starbucks on South Reserve it is. Be there!!
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby S406 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Is it gonna be us 3?
User avatar
S406
In the passengers seat...

In the passengers seat...
 
offline
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Nov Sat 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Location: Missoula

Postby sneakyboy1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:03 pm

Sounds like 4 so far, Aeron, Roadhog(sorry, don't know your real name yet), Jarred(G60pig), and me, Jason.
Who else is around that can make it?? Isn't there somebody in Arlee?
User avatar
sneakyboy1
Euro Addict!!!

Euro Addict!!!
 
offline
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Jan Wed 09, 2008 1:30 am
Location: Missoula, MT
Vehicles: 03 B6 A4 3.0 6MT
63 VW Bug
83 GTI
83 CJ7

Postby Roadhog on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:11 pm

VeeDubya wrote:Sounds like 4 so far, Aeron, Roadhog(sorry, don't know your real name yet), Jarred(G60pig), and me, Jason.
Who else is around that can make it?? Isn't there somebody in Arlee?


It's Spencer :laughing:
User avatar
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby sneakyboy1 on Mar Sun 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Roadhog wrote:
VeeDubya wrote:Sounds like 4 so far, Aeron, Roadhog(sorry, don't know your real name yet), Jarred(G60pig), and me, Jason.
Who else is around that can make it?? Isn't there somebody in Arlee?


It's Spencer :laughing:


Actually now that you say that, I realize I did know your name from someone else on here calling you by that! :laughing:
We'll meet ya Sat! :thumbsup:
User avatar
sneakyboy1
Euro Addict!!!

Euro Addict!!!
 
offline
 
Posts: 2344
Joined: Jan Wed 09, 2008 1:30 am
Location: Missoula, MT
Vehicles: 03 B6 A4 3.0 6MT
63 VW Bug
83 GTI
83 CJ7

Next

Return to Big Sky Euro - Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users