Room for rent in Belgrade

Classifieds category for miscellaneous parts and cars

Moderator: Mikewire

Room for rent in Belgrade

Postby Mrbubblehead on Jul Fri 16, 2010 8:10 am

I have a room for rent in a 3br 2.5 bath condo, located in Belgrade(River Rock). The room will be available in early August. The room has a walk in closet. Washer and drier on site. You will have primary use of one of the bathrooms. Off street parking is available. There is easy access to I-90. There is a community/commerce center in the sub division. They have a gym, video store, pizza place/sports bar, a small convenience store and a couple other businesses. I’m a 28 year old male looking for a clean and quiet roommate. I am a clean person and try to keep my place the same. I work fulltime and have time consuming hobbies so I stay busy all the time. I don’t watch T.V. so I don’t have any service. There is a T.V. but it is only hooked up to a dvd player. I am laid back and easy going. $350 per month, $350 security deposit, no pets, month-to-month rental agreement, and a 50% split of the utilities. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions or want to look at the place feel free to shoot me a message. There are some pictures on craigs list. http://bozeman.craigslist.org/roo/1854627168.html
1987 Scirocco 16V
Mrbubblehead
In the passengers seat...

In the passengers seat...

Vehicles: 1966 VW Bug, B5.5 in the works

Return to Miscellaneous Classifieds