Electronic Boost Controller

Post your questions or current mods.

Moderator: Mikewire

digitalscott
Back seat driver...
Back seat driver...

Post by digitalscott » Oct Fri 05, 2007 11:54 am

CBCGSXR1000 wrote:No insted of silver EIP paints piping yellw,red,blue,black,and sliver.the ruber fitings are black. check out EIPtuning.com looks alot cooler then polished piping to me.U should C if U can get one from them and ill go through U. :twisted:
****WARNING - OPINIONS AND UNCONFIRMED STATEMENTS BELOW****

Carefull on EIP's "own" products. They are famous for taking OEM Audi TT shifters and painting them blue, charging twice the OEM price for "MKIV short shift kits". I'm not saying ALL of their stuff is good/bad/relabeled, but just beware of the fancy web site. There are also reports on vwvortex.com of shady mechanic work in their shop such as blowing an R32 engine (turbo upgrades) and replacing it with another used engine without telling the customer. I wouldn't put it past them to resell used parts with a paint job. I see EIP just like I see the Mini Cooper S - decent, but too much money for what you get.
2007 Black Magic Pearl MKV GTI, 6MT, Revo Stage 1, Eibach Prokit sprints, and a lot of blackness.

Still selling Revo SPS3 unit for 1.8T/2.7T...any takers? PM me for details! I need money for stage 2!

Roadhog
I heart LOLcats
I heart LOLcats
Vehicles:  

Post by Roadhog » Oct Fri 05, 2007 12:23 pm

All i have to say about EIP.

http://eipsucks.com/

Rennwagen1
The Dubfather
The Dubfather
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Post by Rennwagen1 » Oct Fri 05, 2007 6:09 pm

Yeah. I am not one to sling mud on other shops(local or otherwise) as I make a living like they do, with help from you guys, but I have read the stories, and if they are true, well damn. Just damn. They are not long for this world.

Back OT, I can get you pipe PC'd any color that is available. I have a couple of PC shops that I work with, I will call and get some quotes monday.
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.
MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.
Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!

CBCGSXR1000
In the drivers seat...
In the drivers seat...
Vehicles: 2

Post by CBCGSXR1000 » Oct Sat 06, 2007 4:10 am

Dam thats good to know i think ill spend my money elts were.neuspeed sounds good to me. Yes get back to me would u recamed havin u put it on or u think i could do it easly.dont look to hard. i also have a cry02 system for the fmic. Do u know anyone else with a FMIC c02 system? Its sweet may not need it but i thought what the hell :twisted:
CHRIS

Rennwagen1
The Dubfather
The Dubfather

Post by Rennwagen1 » Oct Sun 07, 2007 10:19 pm

I will see what I can do on pricing. I will call on some PC pricing also. The installation is fairly easy, but I would recommend professional installation.
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.
Captain Pajama Shark
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+

CBCGSXR1000
In the drivers seat...
In the drivers seat...

Post by CBCGSXR1000 » Oct Mon 08, 2007 4:50 pm

sounds good to me. ya price ill bring car up if u can get the pc done a bright yellow. :twisted:
CHRIS

Rennwagen1
The Dubfather
The Dubfather

Post by Rennwagen1 » Oct Mon 08, 2007 5:04 pm

I can get you the intercooler kit with black piping for $949.00, it retails for $999.00, but I don't get much of a discount on this part. I didn't have a chance to call on the powdercoating, but I would estimate $150 in a bright yellow single stage finish.
Captain Pajama Shark
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+

CBCGSXR1000
In the drivers seat...
In the drivers seat...

Post by CBCGSXR1000 » Oct Mon 08, 2007 9:54 pm

Give me two weeks i want it for sure no BS :nod: .
Car is 2001/VW/jett1.8t :twisted:
CHRIS

CBCGSXR1000
In the drivers seat...
In the drivers seat...

Post by CBCGSXR1000 » Oct Wed 17, 2007 4:47 pm

Aeron i can make it up there on the 9th to have the FMIC put on.
Can u have it powder coated by then?
Can i pay for it when i get there?
How long do u think it will take? :twisted:
CHRIS

Rennwagen1
The Dubfather
The Dubfather

Post by Rennwagen1 » Oct Thu 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Chris.

It all depends on what the lead time is on the PC as well as how long it takes to get the FMIC to me. I will need half down on the FMIC, as it is a special order item I do not usually stock. Give me a call at 406-829-3830 if you want to call with a CC#. I'm sure the 9th is open, and if we get the ball rolling quickly, I am pretty sure I can have it done by then. LMK. Install time on it will be a coulple of hours, if that is what you meant by how long it will take, also.

Also, I was incorrect, the IC piping is now coming black, not silver, if that makes a difference to you.

P.S. I am an Autotech dealer also, for all your clubsport suspension needs.
Captain Pajama Shark
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+