Missoula Vag?

Discussion regarding the software diagnostic solution

Moderator: Mikewire

Missoula Vag?

Postby Roadhog on Apr Mon 16, 2007 7:27 pm

I heard someone had this in Missoula? MikeWire I think? I could use a scan... Thanks.
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby Rennwagen1 on Apr Mon 16, 2007 8:36 pm

I think Justin may have one in darby. I know he was working on it, but i a,m not sure if he got it running or not. I have a cable, but never got the software up and running. I can check with another friend in Missoula, I believe he has one up and running....
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby Mikewire on Apr Tue 17, 2007 8:10 am

Yep I had my laptop and OBDI adapter all ready - thought I asked you, but maybe signals got crossed. If you want to run down to Billings I'll do it! But, you may get a hook up in Missoula...

2015 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus
2005.5 VW Jetta TDI 5 speed
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7TT 6 speed manual swap
2001 VW Beetle 1.8T GLX 5 speed
1992 VW Montana Green GTI
1972 VW Kombi 9 Passenger Deluxe w/ 2.0L F.I. VWAC

FAQ | Forum rules
User avatar
Mikewire
Site Admin

Site Admin
 
offline
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Oct Thu 20, 2005 1:23 am
Location: Billings, MT
Vehicles: Air and Water

Postby Roadhog on Apr Tue 17, 2007 12:48 pm

MikeWire wrote:Yep I had my laptop and OBDI adapter all ready - thought I asked you, but maybe signals got crossed. If you want to run down to Billings I'll do it! But, you may get a hook up in Missoula...


oh damn! ahaha I didn't even know you were talking to me. :)
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby Mikewire on Apr Tue 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Roadhog wrote:
MikeWire wrote:Yep I had my laptop and OBDI adapter all ready - thought I asked you, but maybe signals got crossed. If you want to run down to Billings I'll do it! But, you may get a hook up in Missoula...


oh damn! ahaha I didn't even know you were talking to me. :)


Cool - you were pretty busy getting your exhaust together when I showed up :thumbsup:

2015 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus
2005.5 VW Jetta TDI 5 speed
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7TT 6 speed manual swap
2001 VW Beetle 1.8T GLX 5 speed
1992 VW Montana Green GTI
1972 VW Kombi 9 Passenger Deluxe w/ 2.0L F.I. VWAC

FAQ | Forum rules
User avatar
Mikewire
Site Admin

Site Admin
 
offline
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Oct Thu 20, 2005 1:23 am
Location: Billings, MT
Vehicles: Air and Water

Postby Roadhog on Apr Tue 17, 2007 4:43 pm

MikeWire wrote:
Roadhog wrote:
MikeWire wrote:Yep I had my laptop and OBDI adapter all ready - thought I asked you, but maybe signals got crossed. If you want to run down to Billings I'll do it! But, you may get a hook up in Missoula...


oh damn! ahaha I didn't even know you were talking to me. :)


Cool - you were pretty busy getting your exhaust together when I showed up :thumbsup:


eheh yeah, but Renn was doing all the dirty work. ;)
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby Rennwagen1 on Dec Tue 04, 2007 10:37 pm

Got one in Missoula now, Spence!
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6

Postby Roadhog on Dec Tue 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Rennwagen1 wrote:Got one in Missoula now, Spence!


Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. :D
Roadhog
I heart LOLcats

I heart LOLcats
 
offline
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Mar Thu 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Location: Montana
Vehicles:  

Postby Rennwagen1 on Dec Tue 04, 2007 10:41 pm

No problem, that's what I do! :laughing:
Jd3 wrote:Once again I was slangin rocks and pimpin bitches. Got a degree from the streets. Listen to the song regulate by warren g. I wrote it.

MikeWire wrote:Vanilla Ice > Depeche Mode.


Captain Pajama Shark
99% Awesome 100% of the time!!
1.8/2.8/3.2 OEM+
You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!
Image
User avatar
Rennwagen1
The Dubfather

The Dubfather
 
offline
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Nov Mon 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: ZooTown Represent!
Vehicles: 84 GTI, 97 GLX, 04 Touareg V6


Return to VAG-COM diagnostics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron